A group of our parents have given up their time and raised money to transform our school garden to make it a more usable space for the children. The entire community has come together, with local businesses donating resources to help make this happen.
The school would like to thank the following for their contributions to getting this project off the ground:
- M & M Garden Services Ltd - Mark Molloy designing the garden and offering his services
- MKM - wood and lining for all the flower beds and veg patches
- Warrington Fencing Ltd - Wood, fence posts and concrete mix
- Warrington Landscapes - paving flags and sand
- Barclays Bank - funding and a group of volunteers
- Chris Haslam - donation and volunteering
- Selco - fence paint, paint brushes, hardcore, cement and sand
- Atlas - 6'3 play shed
- Whitemoss Garden Centre - herbs, flowering plants and evergreens
- BT Skips
- Spar - refreshments for the volunteers
- Claire King - Logikal Network Ltd
- Volunteer parents from the school - Laura Wheeldon, Susan Lyons, John Stubbings, Sara Hansen and Leanne Fisher
The staff and children at Westbrook Old Hall are extremely grateful for the time and energy everyone has put in to make this project happen. THANK YOU!